Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Final Countdown

Hello one and all. It seems that it is finally time to be finishing up the internship. I have my raw data in hand and need to spend most of my time working on the final report. I will, however, try to get a few more neurological meds posted before the end. I need to make up some weeks that I missed so I will try to post a few more things over the course of this week and next.
School starts again next week, which should be interesting. Especially considering that this is supposed to be my last semester seeking a degree from the University of Utah. I am sort of freaking out. It is really hard to think that I won't be going to school in the spring. School has been such an integral part of my existence for so long.
Also, it is weird to think that the internship is about over. I have worked on this for such a long time as well. It has been about 6 months since I first signed up with www.rateadrug.com - and now it is almost over. Some of the other interns have really put up some good numbers too, it makes my initial efforts look rather pathetic. I was once #1 in the entire program and now I am down to #5. I sort of feel like Andre Agassi after he married Brooke Shields - if you don't know what I am talking about you are too young and need to google that particular incident.
Anyway, this is just intended to be a brief description of where things are. I will try to post a neuro med either later today, or tomorrow.
Tomorrow being the most likely.
Be good my faithful followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment