Saturday, April 25, 2009

Let's get going on our stuff

Sorry about this being a title that sat with no other info. I didn't know that was going to happen like that.
Well, I have finally done it. After much urging from my wife about how I should make some paper surveys and send them around to people I have finally completed some.
There are two versions, one with just OTC painkillers - by far the most popular survey I have done to date - and one with my personal interest, neuro meds. I have called a local Neurologists office to send out some feelers and see if they are interested in taking a look at the surveys and letting their patients fill them out for me.

Hopefully this will bring good things. I have no doubt that the OTC surveys will bring up some numbers. Especially because I can pass those out in some of my classes and get people to fill them out right there and then collect them at the door. That is my advice of the day, make some paper surveys and pass them out.

Just waiting for approval from my wife and from the directors of the internship. Hopefully I have these bad boys hot off the presses by tomorrow.

Time for me to get some lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment